I hope you’re doing well? I still feel pretty bad that I’ve missed out on blogmas this year but I’m hoping to do some festive themed posts to make up for it! In this upload I want to talk about the makeup products I’ve been loving over the last 12 months. Note: these aren’t strictly products that were new out this year however, they were new into my collection and I’m just obsessed with these! Let’s get into this.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach – this is my holy grail! I use this as my everyday eyeshadows and the shades are simply perfect. Everything for formula, shade range and packaging appeals to me and for that reason it is 1000^ worth the highend price tag.
- Soph X Makeup Revolution original palette. This one isn’t actually used for the eyeshadows that often… instead I love using the three matte brown shades to fill in my brows, it works for natural and heavier brow looks. The shade range is pretty impressive too and I feel a wide variety of looks can be made using this palette – in fact it is so versatile that this was my travel palette for my trip to Florida and Barcelona! I’ve definitely got my money’s worth out of this one.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Trendsetter. Mini background on this, when I first brought it back in June the colour looked a lot different on my lips than the swatch I did in the Sephora store so I was actually disappointed with the colour. But since I’d spent good money on it I wanted to get some use out of it anyways and have ended up loving it! I think the shade suits me a lot and love using it for everyday looks and glam looks because I think it works well for either. The formula is great and I can’t say I’ve had any issues with it being too drying either.
- Morphe 35B palette. Obviously this one isn’t an everyday palette but the colourful shades have been so much fun to get creative with. I love the quality of Morphe shadows and think that for the price they’re well worth the spend.
- Maybeline Stay Fit Matte & Poreless Foundation. This is my favourite foundation ever! I use this for everyday wear and mix it with something with more coverage for a night out. I have really oily skin so it’s really difficult to find products that work well for me, but this one is just perfect.
These are my top 5 products of the year and I just love them! What have you been loving this year?